Lynn is a renowned Hatha, S.A.T.Y.A, restorative yoga teacher, with over 14 years teaching experience.
Her unique and skilful teaching approach, takes you on a journey through your body and mind. Each class is designed for all levels of ability and health from beginner to the more advanced yogi.
Lynn’s style of teaching is influenced with years of study with wonderful world wide acclaimed mentors:
- Prajna Yoga – Tias and Surya Little – SATYA level 1, and 10 years of CPD
- Yoga Campus – London:- Yoga Anatomy courses with Doug Keller and Julie Gudmestad
- Pregnancy yoga teacher training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- C.P.D with Dr Ruth Gillmore – Yoga Anatomy
- Simon Low – Yin and Yang yoga
- Philip Xerri – My Pranayama teachings
Lynn first trained with Brian and Gail Cosserat with the ‘Inner Healing School of Yoga’. This was a two year 200 hour course covering all aspects of yoga for adults – awarded ‘Distinction’.
Lynn has many years experience teaching small groups of people, tailoring lessons to meet their specific needs, for example; adult classes within local gyms and studios, rehabilitation after accident, illness, surgery or life long condition. Chair yoga for the disabled, corporate events and individual tuition.
Fully insured with the Independent Professional Therapists International, Lynn is a member of The Independent Yoga Network.